The CleanUP Guys will send their team to:
• Wipe down walls, baseboards, doors, window sills, trim, fixtures
• Vacuum corners, beams, exposed studs, empty surfaces
• Cleanup, sanitizing, disinfect, deodorizing, and, if necessary, power wash
• Remove junk, debris and trash, and clean due to hoarding
• Empty, clean out and sanitize crawl space
• Power wash walls, concrete flooring and solid fixtures
• Get rid of nasty odors
• Antimicrobial treatment for bacteria or fungus growth
• Removal of calcium build up on wall surfaces
• Cleanup the basements of properties that have been left unattended for extended periods of time
• Remove of unwanted items, perishables, old furniture, old appliances, cabinetry, old sinks, tubs
• Perform foundation repairs for cracks in walls and floors
• Implement waterproofing and sealing
• Perform Drywall and flooring repairs
• Prep and paint, including sanding, taping and other procedures necessary.
• Fix light problems with plumbing and fixtures
• Replace and/or repair tile, linoleum or hardwood flooring
Call Us Now to get the basement cleanup and repair help you need! 773.885.8528
Get rid of basement mold.
(See our Mold Removal and Remediation Services)
A Flood Below: Water in Your Basement
Basement flooding damage can be costly to homeowners.
Because basements are low lying locations they are subject to flooding by any kind of excessive water runoff. Over $1 billion of insurance claims were filed last year, making it one of the costliest problems a homeowner can face.
Basement flooding can be caused by water entering through cracks in the walls or broken pipes or water heaters, or drains in or nearby can become clogged.
You may have many value possessions stored in your basement which are not used often. A flood there may go unnoticed and damage or destroy many of your valuable items.
Remember – you should always turn off all electrical power before you enter a basement that has flooded. Take pictures to show your insurance company what damage has been done. Remove as many items as you possibly can from the basement before beginning any type of water extraction. Sump pumps are advised for use in basements; they take care of flooding as it occurs, and before the water has a chance to gain a foothold.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR BASEMENT CLEANUP!