Experienced team ensures any damage is properly addressed
The CleanUP Guys is one of the most trusted mold remediation and removal companies in the Chicago area. With more than two decades of professional experience, we tackle and eliminate mold in homes and businesses. Our team can successfully mitigate fungal growth in attics, basements, offices, factories, crawlspaces, and medical facilities.
Your local authority among mold cleanup companies in Chicago
Homeowners and business owners rely on us for our efficient approach and dependability. Our priority in every job is that you’re completely happy with the results. To this end, we always keep a close eye on industry standards, implement tried-and-true methods, and use effective products and tools:
Dependable & trained team
Our crew includes seasoned technicians equipped with extensive knowledge, a keen eye for detail, and technical skill, so that no nook or cranny escapes their focus.
We approach each infested area with care, performing the necessary mold inspection, cleanup, and remediation, restoring your premises back to normal.
Always at your disposal
We have a readily available support hotline, open for all of your inquiries. If you need our assistance in case of an emergency, we’re there for you around the clock.
We’re versed in remediating and inspecting a variety of different spaces, ranging from residential properties, to businesses, factories, schools, and medical facilities.
Our precise solutions are a lifesaver
Mold spread is caused by excessive moisture. It can result from water damage or improper ventilation and can negatively impact the overall indoor air quality. An infestation can cause serious health issues and further damage if mold testing and cleanup is not done properly. That’s why it’s so important to take immediate action. Hire a local team in Chicago to restore your premises in healthy condition while providing you with peace of mind.
We can address any type of mold cleanup in Chicago
Our full-scale approach to mold inspection and restoration easily identifies underlying issues and prevents further damage and complications. We will remove damaged padding and carpet, contain and disinfect the area, and replace drywall when necessary. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need professional mold removal?
Mold is more than unsightly black coloring on your walls, floors or ceilings. Since most people spend time indoors, working, resting, or relaxing, you want to ensure good indoor air quality. Unless you are familiar with mold, you may not realize the importance of hiring experienced professionals in mold inspection and remediation rather than trying to tackle it yourself.
Keep in mind that it can be severely harmful and the hazards include:
- Damaged wood, carpeting, tiles, and other surface materials
- Collapsing walls
- Worsened allergic reactions
- Headaches and dizziness
- Wheezing and coughing
- Increased risks of skin irritation and fatigue
- Increased risk for asthma and lung diseases
- In very extreme cases, risk of developing cancer
What is included in the process of mold removal?
Mold removal isn’t as simple as just going in and doing a little cleaning until you can’t see it anymore. As certified and trained mold inspectors, we can determine where, why and how the growth started. Then, we follow a trusted process to ensure your property is safe:
- Setup and containment of the damaged area
- HEPA vacuuming of all exposed or infected surfaces
- Proper antimicrobial wipe down of hard surfaces including furniture
- Demolition and disposal of infected porous materials if necessary
- Negative Air Machine (NAM) or Air Scrubber operation
- Properly bagging and discarding contaminated items from premises
- Antimicrobial treatment and Biocide application
- HEPA vacuuming again to ensure complete removal
- Encapsulation sealant process
How accurate is a mold inspection?
You should keep in mind that most houses contain some type of mold spores in the air, and this isn’t necessarily a cause for worry. High concentration of mold and conditions that can cause these spores to thrive and grow is what should worry you. A typical inspection will include:
- visual examination of mold growth,
- detailed moisture mapping in order to identify hidden leaks,
- taking samples of the air and the surfaces,
- Inspecting your HVAC systems for mold.
How do you prepare for a mold inspection?
In order to get valid results, you should keep the doors and windows closed for at least two hours before the professionals take the samples. By the same token, keep the cooling and heating systems turned off for at least two hours before the appointment. You should turn off all air purification devices for at least a day before the inspection. This way, you’ll get an accurate picture of the extent of mold growth and decide whether you’ll need an immediate and thorough remediation. To be on the safe side, contact your local experts in Chicago , and they’ll give you a thorough walkthrough.
How much is a mold inspection & remediation in Chicago?
The final cost of professional mold removal and remediation will depend on the following factors:
- How urgently you need assistance and the scope of damage
- If you need to remove just mildew, mold, and fungus, or other toxins
- Whether you just need testing and inspection, or other services
To get a free assessment and price estimate, call your local Chicago experts today!
How fast can I hire detailed and client-focused mold removal & remediation companies in Chicago?
You don’t have to search through long lists of providers when seeking professional mold removal services in Chicago. The CleanUP Guys are always at your disposal. Thanks to our ample experience, broad knowledge, and excellent teamwork, we’re able to carry out a number of emergency and preventative improvement solutions and minimize the effects of infestation of any scope. We’re also known for helping local residents in other ways. For this reason, you can count on us for:
- Dependable and certified water damage inspection and remediation
- Professional-grade flood damage mitigation
- Reliable sewer cleanup and backup remediation
- Expert based fire restoration and repair, and many more.
Feel free to give us a call today, and we’ll show up on time and put your worries to rest!