Reliable Sewage Cleanup in Chicago, IL & BeyondRely on experienced technicians to handle blocked sewer lines, spills, and sludge, and to ensure your property is thoroughly disinfected and sanitized. Call Us 24/7 (773) 885-8528
Our Sewage Cleanup Services Restore Your Property to a Clean and Sanitized Condition
GOOGLE RATING: 4.6 BBB RATING: A+ FACEBOOK RATING: 4.1
30 PLUS YEARS in Business, Locally Owned Chicago Service Company
Nobody wants to deal with the hassle of cleaning up the aftermath of a sewage problem. With help from The CleanUP Guys, you don’t have to! Our team of experienced professionals has the tools, training, and techniques required to provide efficient, effective, and affordable sewage cleanup for Chicago home and business owners. Whether you run a business or own your home, we can help mitigate the potential dangers of having clogged drainage. Not only do our sewer cleaning services remove all the dirt and grime from your property, we also take care of the sanitization and remediation processes.
For over two decades, our team of experienced sewage cleaning experts have helped Chicago home and business owners maintain clean properties. Using high-quality equipment, we take a comprehensive approach to sewage cleanup and deliver first-rate results. If you find yourself dealing with clogged drains, don’t panic! Call The CleanUP Guys and lean on the expertise and experience of our specialists.
Have top experts by your side, contact us today to schedule our Sewage cleanup services
Why choose us as your sewage cleanup experts in Chicago, IL?
For more than two decades, we’ve been building a reputation among Chicago home and business owners. We’re proud to be recognized for our efficient and dependable service. Our goal is to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with our remediation and restoration services, and we work hard to keep your trust. We’re proud to follow the highest industry and personal standards, including:
Qualified & Trustworthy Staff
Our staff is knowledgeable and trustworthy. We perform background checks and provide extensive training for all of our technicians. That means you can trust the professionals coming into your home or business to provide quality, reliable service.
Effective Professional Equipment
We’re ready to handle any type of sewer backup you might encounter. With our selection of specialized protective gear, effective chemicals, hi-tech cameras, and innovative mechanical and electrical tools, we are equipped for sewage cleanup no matter the size or scope of the problem.
Sewage backup doesn’t always happen during normal business hours, so our support hotline is available 24/7/365. Whether it’s the middle of the day or night, the team at The CleanUP Guys is here to help you get your home or business clean!
Precise, Customized Solutions
When you choose us, you never have to worry about unnecessary upsells. We prioritize the sewage cleaning services that best accommodate your needs. Our team of dedicated professionals will make sure that your bathroom, shower, kitchen, and more will be disinfected and ready for use after we leave.
On-Demand Sewage Cleanup
When it comes to sewer backups, timely intervention is crucial. Delaying the cleaning and remediation process can result in acute and chronic health issues, and it can threaten the structural integrity of your home or business. That’s why the team at The CleanUP Guys is available 24/7. Thanks to our vast experience, specialized tools, highly efficient and effective products, and savvy technicians, we can resolve any issue at your Chicago property. We will perform thorough disinfection, sanitization, and remove unpleasant odors to ensure your home or business is clean, healthy, and comfortable. We know your time is valuable, so you can count on us to be on-time, every time. No matter when you need us, we’re here to help!
Comprehensive Cleaning and Restoration Services in Chicago, IL
When you hire us to perform a thorough sewage cleanup, we’ll be able to address it in every aspect. We’ll carefully remove every trace of black water and sludge, disinfect and sanitize all surfaces, and dry out the floors and fixtures. We rely on precise assessment techniques and plan a tailored solution, making sure that everything is remediated according to your requirements. In case of an emergency, we can be there quickly to cleanup and prevent further damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some common sewage problems?
- Sewage line backup
- Toilet overflow
- Overflowed sink
- Leaking dishwasher
- Leaking washing machine
- Sewage in basement or crawlspace
What causes sewage problems?
The most common issues occur when the lateral sewer lines are damaged or clogged. The main culprits are tree roots, materials that tend to stick and clog the line, and damage due to external pressure on the line.
Another problem is the formation of fatbergs in public sewers. These are huge formations of congealed fat. They clog sewers and are tough for workers to remove. Many major cities and municipalities have had trouble with fatbergs in recent years.
Here are a few ways you can minimize trouble with your main sewer line:
- Do not plant trees near the line. Their roots may grow into the line, causing clogs or deforming it.
- Never flush anything other than toilet paper and human waste. Food leftovers, tampons, wet wipes, cotton balls can contribute to clogs.
- Never put grease down the drain. Do not put fat or greasy items down your garbage disposal, either.
- Do not park vehicles or equipment over the sewer line. You may crush or bend the pipe.
How do I know if my sewer line is clogged?
How do you clean up sewage?
- Eliminate the contaminated water ASAP using a pump
- Use a wet-dry vacuum with a proper filtration system for smaller spills
- Shovel debris, soil, and dirt into sturdy plastic bags and dispose of them safely
- Ventilate the area and let it air-dry as long as needed (24 – 48 hours)
- Scrub the floors thoroughly with chlorine bleach solution
- Use dehumidifiers in case of inclement weather
- Discard all consumable products and sensitive materials that were directly affected
How do I disinfect after a sewer backup?
Once washed, place the items of the affected space to air out. As for partially affected upholstery and carpets, it’s best to hire a specialized team in Chicago to make sure that these items are properly cleaned.
Why should I hire a professional sewage cleanup company?
There are many reasons why you should consider booking a professional sewage cleanup service in Chicago:
- Safety: Sewage is considered a health hazard, carrying bacteria and other microorganisms that can get you seriously sick. Even worse, you can infect other people. As professionals, we have the proper gear to prevent exposure and spread of diseases.
- Efficiency: When it comes to sewage backup, time is crucial. Without the proper tools and equipment, the cleanup process can take a long time. We guarantee that we can provide sewage backup cleanup that is as efficient and affordable as possible.
- Thoroughness: Sometimes, sewage can result from underlying issues like a burst pipe or leads to significant water damage due to toilet overflow. Accurate professional assessment is the best way to go and address any type of concern.
- Restoration: After a sewage backup, you may need to hire a contractor to fix the water damage. Seasoned experts in sewage cleanup and restoration in Chicago will be able to eliminate all contaminants and provide cost-effective water damage restoration in Chicago.
Who offers reliable sewer backup cleanup & sewage cleaning in the Chicago area?
It doesn’t matter if your property or commercial space is located around Hamilton Park or in Lake View, finding a dependable team to address a sewer backup is crucial. The CleanUP Guys can be there on time and perform all tasks in line with your best interests. We have the necessary skills and tools to preserve the structural integrity of your property and the health of all occupants.
You can also count on us for a wide variety of other services in Chicago, including:
- Dependable flood cleanup assistance
- Expert-based fire damage remediation and restoration
- Detailed mold removal and remediation services
If you have any questions or need urgent assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today!